Re: [OM] [OT] Itinerary for UK trip

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Itinerary for UK trip
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:12:52 -0300
Michael ...when you are in Edinburgh exit Princes Street at the Royal
Scottish Academy, walk up The Mound [a vehicular thoroughfare] crossing over
Princes Street Gardens and the railway tracks, bear right up Mound Place for
a 100 yards or less and then pitch your view camera at the end of Ramsay
Garden which is a short street off to the right of Mound Place. If you are
there early in the morning you may get a fabulous view of the row of the
three storey mews type apartments on the north side of Ramsay Garden .... it
runs in a ENE direction so you want to catch the early morning low altitude
sunlight. Ramsay Garden is also home to some of Scotland's most desirable
apartments ......I know, I have been in one.

If you are looking for other Edinburgh photo opportunities search out "Colin
Baxter photography" on google. He is an eminent Scottish photographer and
has many images of Edinburgh to look at.

jh