Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:58:56 +0100
What's this "old"? Just because I am 3 times the age of most of my students :-).

My wife and daughter-in-law would not like me to have a motorbike in case it
gave the green light to either son.  There are many careless drivers on the
road in the UK and their antics cause bikers some risk.  Even if I decided to
ignore my wife's wishes, I really would not want to disappoint my
daughter-in-law.

I'm actually angling to buy a new or newish car as my BMW320d reaches nearly
80k.  I have 4 years of this contract left to me and I reckon I can use that
time and income to afford a car to keep for our retirement (if it ever comes
:-))

But both sons and SWMBO are alarmed that I rather fancy a Škoda Yeti . . .

Chris