[OM] Nathan's PAD 21/3/2012: a closer look

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/3/2012: a closer look
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:01:03 +0000
After my daughter's interview at King's College this afternoon, we walked along
the banks of the River Thames to Tate Modern, mainly to see an exhibit by the
Japanese artist Yayoi Kusuma. A most impressive body of work, from the early
1950s to the present. I love London and the arts and other culture on offer
here. Photography is not permitted at Tate Modern (at least not in the special
exhibitions) but in practice, one can get away with it quite easily:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1759252398&k=SX6Bs7W&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman