Re: [OM] OT Cornish Pasties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Cornish Pasties
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:42:04 -0500
>     When I first saw this subject appear, my first thought was about exotic
> dancers...

It doesn't get any more exotic than Copper Country. Houghton, Hancock
and Calumet are happening places. Things start to settle down a bit as
you go north, but the Gay Bar is a must stop. Not sure there are any
show girls in Copper Harbor. Eagle Harbor, maybe, Copper Harbor is
doubtful.

I know I haven't mentioned it for a while, but there's a bunch of
restaurants up there that have this bright sign up on the roof that
says "EAT".

Gotta love it.

BTW, unknown to most people, east of Copper Harbor at the eastern-most
tip is an old rocket launching range. Nothing left except for somewhat
of a clearing and some concrete pads. 4WD is recommended to get to
this location, but it's one of the nicest spots.

To see pictures off all the above, go two www.zone-10.com and do a
search for "arrowhead". That will pull up that photo essay. Some of my
better pictures, actually.

Oh, wait. That's the same article that has the Bond Falls picture.
Man, I love the OM system.

AG