Re: [OM] I need a small equipment carry bag

Subject: Re: [OM] I need a small equipment carry bag
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:41:42 -0400
I already have that.  That's the was they arrived.  I was looking for
something a bit neater but it doesn't really matter.  I'll keep looking
around in the thrift shops.  I might even just buy a second Canon
backpack bag so the transport bag becomes usable for even more equipment
later on.  I see this morning that Amazon is still selling them for
under $40.

Chuck Norcutt