[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: revolution, food photography and cute animals

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: revolution, food photography and cute animals
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:46:25 +0100
Last week's main event was a large demonstration against the conservative
government's labour market reforms. I actually agree with the reforms, but that
did not stop me from going downtown to see the demo. Such events usually
provide nice photo opportunities, and in this country political manifestations
tend to be friendly and good-natured. Aside from the demo, there are some usual
slices of life, including some food photography (not by me) and one of the
better portraits of my cat that I have ever made. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=724

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain