Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:47:46 -0500
> Maybe it just means you can go with the OM-D for the bread and butter
> and find a good used 5D-something for the Zuikos to play with.  Esteemed
> wife would have to see the thriftiness in that.

There is a little problem in that. My thriftiness has a reputation of
getting us stuff that is out of date, worn out or broken. I think
she'd rather that I spend the chunka money on what is right so we
don't have to buy again for a long time.

It's all theoretical at the moment. We just sold our house. At a loss,
of course. No camera until we wipe out the expenses related to that.
On the positive note, that thing was costing us a 5DMk3 every two
months.

Ugh.

AG