Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday - Jim N.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:37:15 -0600
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the interest.  For me, the Leica Elmarit-R 60 Macro seems
magical.  I can move in very close, get the area of interest in focus, and
get nice bokeh to hide the background.  And, yes, focus magic is a part of
my normal workflow.  The stamens would not have been as sharp without the
use of FM.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA