Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:04:18 +0000
That sounds very exciting.  I've been working one of our students up to an
aerobatic sequence for a competition.  It's pretty hard work, but the Grob
Tutor is a bit slow on most rolling manoeuvres, unlike the RV.  You have to
flick the Tutor to get a respectable rate of roll, and flicking is quite tricky
to learn.

Chris