Re: [OM] IMG: Young People at a Festival

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Young People at a Festival
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:46:16 -0400
Gerry ....I took a look at the three colour photos on your site taken at
Stonehenge. Back in the late 1960s it was possible to walk up to the stones
and touch them whereas the last time I was there a couple of years ago the
stones had been ringed off with a chain link fence all the way round. I did
not see the ring fence in your photos plus also the people in the photos
looked to be quite close to the stones. When were your photos taken ?

About the photo at the music festival, why is the young man at the rear
looking so glum ? The three ladies look delightful indeed.

jh