[OM] Off list - Singapore Gallery

Subject: [OM] Off list - Singapore Gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:27:02 -0800
On 3/1/2012 7:37 PM, Dan Mitchell wrote:
   I've been off-list for, ooh, four years or so; after two house moves,

In your absence, I've made a number of additions and changes to the Singapore Darkroom theme, including adding Lat-Long, when available.

Then I gave credit for the original work to Michael Collins! Well, I did remember that it was a Canadian world traveler who uses Singapore Gallery with the Darkroom theme, just the wrong one.

I sent him the file, and he made a few more little changes, mostly for
E-thingies.

So I'm attaching the latest version of the Oly List - Berkeley Canada
Connection file.

I've also done a little work on the Modern Theme, only because it has a rudimentary slideshow. I was rather hoping the slideshow code could be pasted into Darkroom with minimal work. Unfortunately, it's quite different in coding from Darkroom, so my limited HTML & PHP skills haven't made as much progress as I would like.

Again, welcome back.

Singapore Moose