Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2012: police drama on Avenida Vicente Ramos

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2012: police drama on Avenida Vicente Ramos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:35:46 -0800
On 2/20/2012 2:28 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> This is Spain:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1719193609&k=7rwNB3j&lb=1&s=O

Many things in your images of Spain remind me of Mexico.

One that surprised me was the recent shots of abandoned construction. The
amount of unused material laying around for
some time, especially the reinforcing wire, was strange, In the Mexico I knew,
that would all have long since disappeared.

Moose