Re: [OM] Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Website
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:26:48 +0000
Andrew

Nice site and great images. However I feel there is too much wordage on the
front page and the 'About' page, people get bored easily and it is your images
that will sell you not the words (IMHO). Oh, and why the apostrophe in 'Blog'
along the tabs.

Good lucy with it - I hope it brings many bookings in these difficult times.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)