[OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing

Subject: [OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:22:50 -0500 (EST)
In fact, we've actually seen the reduction in tools
since a couple companies that had effective NR systems are no longer
in existance.

AG

Dbx, Dolby?  I have both.  No longer recall how the DBX works but the
half speed mastered DBX encoded albums
are still in fine shape though finding a way to hook things back  up
when I need to change out gear  again doesn't appear
to be easy.  An acquaintance how was working on fixing some old reel to
reels as a paid project found there isn't a digital signal process to
  decode tapes so had to do that step analog then proceeded.

 Analog Audio Neat image owner, Mike