Re: [OM] OT: Daft

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Daft
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:41:02 -0800
On 2/14/2012 7:09 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> It is daft, I know.  But I'm bidding on a Panny 20mm with a view to fitting
> it on a GX1.  These cameras seem to be priced just right on the UK market;
> i.e. cheaper than I was expecting, and cheaper than the Pentacchio K-01, the
> Canyon G1X, the Oly E-P3 and the E-M5 (by a long way).

Thanks so much! By changing your photo equipment about as often as I change my
socks, you make me feel so much better
when I do actually switch (photo) gears. ;-)

Still got the S100? Enjoying it?

I've recently had a couple of visits to botanic gardens carrying both S100 and
Samung WB650, using the Canon for
whatever is within its zoom range and the Sammy beyond that. Like an old time
US western gunslinger, with a holster on
each hip. :-)

Shifty Moose