Re: [OM] IMG: Two new panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two new panoramas
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:36:56 -0000
I agree that the second is the more interesting, and I suspect that the
desolate feeling could have been accentuated. Firstly more sky please! And
secondly, maybe you could have got your feet wet, enabling the inclusion of
the sea, curved along the bottom edge.

As to the first, I am still thinking about the road sign at the left -
undecided about what it adds to the image (or otherwise).

Thanks for the view of somewhere warm-looking :-)

Piers