Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:00:20 -0200
Hi Chuck, and all :)

Yes, never left the list but turned to a lurking mode, defining this
to myself  as reading and learning rather than speaking. Sort of
active lurking.

Besides, explored dozens of other "photographic" websites.
Amazed that in these days, billions of people considered themselves
"photographers" - I'm just running out of another 'social network'
named Diaspora.
You know, maybe Facebook is not that bad, compared to the others I
visited. Flickr qualifies as rather good enough, far above average
(photo-speaking).

Besides, I have not been shooting that much. Could add that among
other things, sending film to Dwayne's for processing has put a more
strict judgement about what I would be shooting to. And that this
summer, I got a long lasting back-ache when trying to pick-up my
medium weight Manfrotto out of my car's trunk :-(

The more I wander through the internet, the more I become attached to film.

Fernando.