Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house

Subject: Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:27:59 -0800
On 1/12/2012 1:44 AM, Moose wrote:
> On 1/11/2012 11:55 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
>>> I've even recently hung a B&W, darkish, low contrast, low detail shot of
>>> the wall of a house in Normandy taken in 1976.
>>> I bought it in a thrift store and cleaned it up.
>> Link ?
>
> Link? Come by the house and you can see it. :-)
>
> I've neither scanned nor photographed it. I suppose I could, but am not at
> all sure I could capture it properly. Maybe
> I'll try one of these days.

Well, Wayne a month later and I've done a scan of the photograph. It suffers
from some artifacts from being scanned
behind glass, as I simply laid the framed print on the scanner. Still,
reasonably representative of the original.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/Images&image=Normandy_1976_by_Dorothy_May.jpg>

Norman Moose