Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:12:18 -0600
> Don't like that they are calling what should be chrome "silver."  I'm
> with you, but then my original OM-1 is black.

Well, technically, it is silver paint...

I've been absolutely amazed at the ruggedness of the black paint
Olympus used on the E-1. That stuff is crazy hard. It takes a rock
slide to even put a blemish in it. Wish the OMs were as good in that
regard. Those will brass on you in a heartbeat.

Second to the E-1 has to be my MInolta A1. That paint is also very
durable, but easier to scratch than the E-1.

AG