Re: [OM] Why did my email get bumped?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why did my email get bumped?
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 10:43:23 +0000
Bill

For some strange reason a couple of lists I am on (this one included) want to
reply from a different email address (one of mine) than the one that receives
the mail. I am using 'Mail' on my iMac, and have 4 email addresses listed as
possible on it. Could this be your problem? I simply go into Sent Messages and
resend it using the correct email address when I make a mistake.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)