Re: [OM] (OM) Image framed and glassed

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Image framed and glassed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 08:19:22 -0500
I've come to the conclusion that it would be far better and cheaper to
display my images on an oversize digital picture frame (aka HDTV set)
hung on the wall.  For the cost of a few large, framed prints ($300-500)
one could have a very large and changing image display with the
brightness and color that we used to associate only with projected
slides.  Unfortunately, SWMBO doesn't agree.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt