Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 05:58:23 -0500
I don't see much difference at all except that the 100mm shot has some
direct sun and therefore more contrast.

ps:  This may be the first test shot from your apartment where the air
is clear enough that I can see a mountain in the background at upper
right.  I never knew it was there.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt