Re: [OM] Spotted 28/2 and 50/1.4 for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Spotted 28/2 and 50/1.4 for sale
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 02:11:38 -0800
On 1/31/2012 10:19 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> This sign-off of yours is really beginning to bother me.

Ah, starting to get through.   Excellent ...

> I'm beginning to wonder if you have something there.

Without a doubt.

As I use it, it is indeed an existential question.

> I may well be having an existential crisis based on an old and very silly
> dance craze.

Still going in certain circles here. :-)

> That said, I thought it was the Hokey Cokey anyway and that hokey pokey was
> an ice cream flavour

Definitely Hokey Pokey in the US. To do with ice cream, yes. A flavour, no.
More than you may want to know here.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokey_cokey>

> Perhaps ice cream IS what it's all about.

Another definite possibility.

> That seems to make more sense.
> I think I feel better now.
> Well, a bit.

If you are still having a problem, you might want to schedule a visit. We even
have a shingle, courtesy of Bob's
generosity.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/Miscellaneous&image=IMG_0205corcr.jpg>

Shake It Moose

--
The Hokey Pokey *IS* what it's all about!

(And ice cream.)