[OM] (OM) Olympus Studio

Subject: [OM] (OM) Olympus Studio
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:12:03 +1300
Today I downloaded the help file from the USA Olympus site, and it was
integrated automatically into the Studio program.

The program "Olympus Master" which seems to be mainly a glorified filing
system, can also be downloaded from the same site. I didn't.

Now, having in the last few days, installed OM Studio, Sagebrush, and Corel
Aftershot; I need to decide whether or not I should pay up for Sagebrush,
with 20 days to go.

With a limited amount of messing around, I couldn't see much advantage of
any of these over FastStone.    There is a lot of learning to do, and
compared with FastStone the screen is very cluttered with all of them.

All in addition to an old version of Adobe PS, Gimp, Raw Therapee, and
some others including time-expired SilkyPix.

Any details / examples of why any of these new ones are preferable to
FastStone would be appreciated.

Brian Swale.