Re: [OM] Need help on photographing and selling original artwork

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help on photographing and selling original artwork
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:46:07 -0500
I've spoken to an attorney about it because of something a client wanted
to do. I would not bet my financial future on your interpretation. The
painter and his descendants own the copyright to the painting. NOT, repeat
NOT NOT NOT the buyer of the physical work of art. Trust me, I do this for
a living and MY business depends on knowing copyright law, and talking to
someone who does in cases where I don't.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook