Re: [OM] In-Camera settings and raw

Subject: Re: [OM] In-Camera settings and raw
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:56:40 -0500
I've just noticed the Adobe and camera profiles in ACR for the first
time.  Some don't change the image at all while others do.  I wasn't
aware that my camera even had Picture Styles labeled "landscape,
portrait, etc. until just now.  So ACR is at least partially aware of
the camera settings but they don't make any sense to me.  Why would I
choose a picture style (for JPEGs) but than shoot raw?

Chuck Norcutt