[OM] Book: Blurb portfolio

Subject: [OM] Book: Blurb portfolio
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:07:01 +0100
Hello to the list,

it has been a long time since I posted some images.
Late last year I started working on a "work" portfolio, and the result can
be seen here:

http://www.blurb.com/books/2934058

Blurb offers very nice printing, is fast and good quality. I opted for the
cheapest option,
plain 90 grms paper, pocket size, soft cover. That way I can hand these
small books out if I like to.
It is a handy size to always carry with you.

It is not an art book quality (I will have to test the other options as
well) but I'm rather happy with the results.

OM content: quite a lot OM images, and E images, and most lenses were
Zuiko, except for the 6*6 being Agfa Isolette.
The orange mobile home picture was done with a disposable Kodak panorama
camera :) as were the two b&w panorama pictures.

(the web address+mail in the colophon don't work yet, will be next month...)

Feel free to look and comment.

All the best,

Iwert