Re: [OM] OT: Printer

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printer
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:35:03 +0000
Chris

i have used Canon printers for years and love them. Why anyone would want an
Epson is beyond me, and I don't think you will regret your decision in any way.
It took me a long time to persuade a colleague who does digital 'water-colours'
to move from Epson when he bought an A2 printer, and he has never looked back!

Let me know how you get on,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)