Re: [OM] Does Kodak Chapter 11 Mean the End of C-41 Film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does Kodak Chapter 11 Mean the End of C-41 Film?
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:09:28 +0000
Ektachrome processing a PITA? Surely you jest? Granted you have to
maintain a high temperature, but the chemistry avoided the need for
re-exposure, which Ferrania CR-50 required. Try man-handling 36
exposures of wet part-processed film up to a fluorescent tube! That
was the easy bit, 'cos now you have to get it back in the spiral!

Or was E-4 different from E-6?

Happy days.

Piers