[OM] 135mm Macro lens and 2-13 screen spoken for.

Subject: [OM] 135mm Macro lens and 2-13 screen spoken for.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:08:20 -0500 (EST)
Other items in my post still available.  There are at least three  happy
list members.  Happiness is still available for others.  Check  out the
original post and/or let me know what you are looking to add to your  kit.  I
have
some surplus and no, I'm not dismantling the kit.

I am building a small Hasselblad kit ( well, as small as one can with
Hasselblad) if anyone wants to suggest a trade.

Bill Barber