[OM] Let's see if we can stir up a little excitement . . .

Subject: [OM] Let's see if we can stir up a little excitement . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:01:39 -0500 (EST)
When was the last time you saw a 2-13 screen for sale on the list?   Here
is the deal.  I have a 2-13 screen in an OM 2S which recently died and  I
could move it over to another camera, however figured I might offer it here.
It has no problems, other than a dead body.

The screen is being offered as a killer package deal with a  135mm f4.5
macro lens.  The lens, which I have photos of, is in excellent  condition.
Super clean glass, almost no signs of use, the original front and  rear caps.
Only distraction being a tiny speck of oil on the rear aperture  blade.
Aperture is snappy and fully functional.  $350 for the pair shipped  in the
USA.
Money cheerfully refunded if either item is not as  described and both
items returned to me in the condition in which they  were received.

A couple of other less rare items, no pictures, however offered with the
same money back guarantee.

Black bodied Olympus OM 1 body. Excellent condition with slight signs of
use. CLA by Camtech for the my classes and never put into service.  Converted
for modern batteries.
$125 shipped in the USA.

Light brown case with character, all snaps, ears, etc.  present.  A fully
serviceable "user"  for your classic  Olympus OM camera.  Offered at $25 as
an add-on with any other item  purchased.

28mm f3.5 Zuiko.  I have a couple of these and they are being offered  as
add-ons to either the Macro lens/screen pack or the OM 1 camera body.   Both
in very nice condition with hard case, hood and caps. $35 as add on.

Keep tuned, I will be offering some more stuff soon.  These are all
surplus to me.  Need something else, give me a bump, off list.

Overseas members can email me off list, cry me a river and we can have a
conversation about the possibility of shipping to your location.

Bill Barber