Re: [OM] IMG: Wroc?,aw gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Wroc?,aw gallery
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 03:23:05 +1300
Thanks for the great tour Nathan.

Thanks to broadband tonight I was able to look at all images, rather than
pick and choose a small number.

Great photos, great record.

The impressions I came away with included that there is a lot of justifiable
pride in the city; clean, tidy, very well maintained (what a cost that must be
for so much structure to maintain), and I wondered where the people were;
must have mostly been at work.

My two favourites were the Katyn massacre sculpture of the woman holding
the dying man, and the two gnomes pushing in opposite directions on
opposite sides of the granite globe.

Arm-chair travel that I can afford !!   Many thanks.

Brian Swale.