Re: [OM] Lightroom 4 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom 4 beta
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:49:09 -0500
I suspect Lightroom and Aperture are on parallel paths. Wouldn't expect anyone
to switch, unless for a specific reason.

Practice is good. I need a lot more of it. Getting tired of this self-inflicted
studio/gallery reorganization. I believe now it was all a plot by the universe
to keep me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

--Bob