[OM] 120 film NOT digital

Subject: [OM] 120 film NOT digital
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:30:20 +0000
I have the Mamiya 7 system also.  The M7 is better, all around. But, it's
slightly smaller negs and higher price offset things a bit. The Fuji can
hang with the M7 as far as sharpness generally but the contrast and snap of
the Mamiya lenses are a bit better. Still, If I didn't have the Mamiya or
hadn't seen what it could do, I could certainly be happy with the Fuji
images, and still am in general. The upsides of the mamiya are smaller,
better ergonomics, built-in meter, better rangefinder, interchangable
lenses. The fuji feels more rugged, I like how it loads film better (what
side the door opens on), the lens helicoid grip is nicer, and visually it
looks cooler (the mamiya is somewhat ungainly looking...not that it really
matters.. But...).