Re: [OM] 120 film NOT digital

Subject: Re: [OM] 120 film NOT digital
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:06:29 +0200
Umm, misunderstanding? Are we talking about the Mamiya "M "7 II (not
"R"7?)
There is no R7 rangefinder. By all accounts, you have to be bloody
good to
illustrate the difference between the Fuji 65mm and the Mamiya 65mm
lens.

Mamiya 65mm is a stop faster (f/4) and about the same size / handling.

The Fujis have a crap shutter as far as I understand, hence the
prominent
roll counter, after a certain number of which Fuji intended to then
service
(and replace, apparently) the shutter. I may be wrong, this is just
passed-on
knowledge.

Dawid