Re: [OM] WTB Grip for OM-3,3Ti,4,4T,4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Grip for OM-3,3Ti,4,4T,4Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 06:49:36 -0500
On the downside, any MD2 being considered should be in full working
order as they are not economically serviceable.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_019.htm

Picture shows older type circuit.  Small transistors at left hand end
often overheat and melt.  Newer boards have beefier transistors spliced
in their place.  Tampered units often have ripped flex in lower right
area where narrow flex area leads to 250 back contacts.  I have new
boards but they are a DOG to put in.  Drive has to come completely apart
to replace it.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com