Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:18:02 +1100
Not always a bad thing. I once happened upon the 1888 matriculation paper for
English for this state.
The second question asked the student to write out lines 18-41 (I think) of
Arnold's 'Sohrab and Rustum'
How well do you think you'd have done?

Terrible; we just don't teach rote learning any more!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx