Re: [OM] T28 on 5d?

Subject: Re: [OM] T28 on 5d?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:26:21 -0500
Thanks, I'd never read the 5D Mk II manual and wouldn't have suspected
such a thing.  I assume it's due to live view's tie-in with movie mode.
  Even weirder is the note (bottom of page 113) to use the same disable
function if using an extension tube or tilt-shift lens for (only)
vertical shift.  Either case can result in incorrect exposure if disable
is not set.  I don't understand that one.

Chuck Norcutt