Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:35:24 +1100
Indeed.After all, cod don't seem to suffer from dry skin and Psoriasis now do
they?
For hands I used to use a cow udder ointment available from agricultural supply
stores. I rebuilt part of the house in coarse field stone and between that and
the corrosive mortar, I really needed something external. Great stuff - a bit
like axle grease.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx