[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:18:50 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
           Has anyone else noticed an increase in malicious e-mails ? I joined
Linkedin  recently after a "request " from family running a design business in
Pagosa Springs Colorado. Since then messages have arrived from people on my
address book asking me to open Video's, click links etc. Needless to say I have
declined. Is joining Linkedin connected to this? According to Linkedin blurb
John Hermanson, Bill Barber and others on this list have also joined....Have
you noticed an increase in problems?

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK