Re: [OM] Ten

Subject: Re: [OM] Ten
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:26:40 +1100
On 24/12/2011, at 10:31 AM, Michael Collins wrote:

> On 12/23/11 6:06 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> One thing I will not tolerate and that's a free-range dog.
>
> Perhaps a little stringy, but have you tried extending the marinating time?
>
> Michael

Put it on the menu now dammit and

‘I’ll have one of those’, young dog truffle-stuffed,

Premium grade, liver-fed, laid on a silver tray.

Small play bone in its mouth, bacon collared,

Baked and bedded down on braised broccoli,

Fat black olives for eyes and the tail

Stripped and curled for me to chew on as an afterthought.

And while I contemplate the feed with my friend and glass of port

I’d recommend that there is a bit of mongrel

In all of us.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx