Re: [OM] Ten

Subject: Re: [OM] Ten
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:33:41 -0600
> AAAAAAARRRRGGGGH!
> How could a decent working water dog be reduced to this?

She's too young to feel shame yet.

Thanks for the reference. I decided to look up Toy Poodle in
Wikipedia. Turns out that either they actually have some brains (which
is a total surprise to me) or somebody has been rather creative in
their writing that entry.

Don't know if its a bad thing or not (probably is bad, but the vet
didn't say anything), but she really likes green pepper. We buy whole
green peppers, slice them up and put them in the freezer. This dog
absolutely loves these frozen green peppers. Of course, we couldn't
let that go untested. Why tried a jalapeno... She did eat most of the
slice, but gave us a rather dirty look.

What is it about the sideways stance? She has this lean to one side
while cocking her head look? It's one of those "Well?"

I had no idea that these are a type of retreiver. (I was forced into
this whole deal). That explains some of her actions. It also explains
the "dead bird incident"

Photographic content: I've taken a couple pictures of her. But usually
just get this fuzzy blur.

AG