Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:00:28 -0500
Actually, some of the FB stuff I've read by company employees as much as says
so. Your profile is used to tailor the ads that appear on your page, for
example. That said, it's currently the place to be in the marketing game, and
it doesn't cost anything.

I was on a week or so ago for a couple of hours before I cancelled my account.
I'll probably go back, but not completely willingly. <g>

--Bob