Re: [OM] Kingslake's Lenses in Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Kingslake's Lenses in Photography
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:47:46 -0000
Can't speak about his book, Dean, but I take it you know that Kingslake was
eminent in  the field of photographic optics, being eventually chief optical
designer for EK at Rochester. His wife and her father were equally eminent
in the same field. SPIE (who also published his Optics in Photography) has
recently published his biography "Rudolf Kingslake: A Life in Optics":
http://spie.org/x648.html?product_id=916074

I will be interested  to hear what you make of the book.

Piers