Re: [OM] (OM) Photo competition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photo competition
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 23:36:16 +0800 (WST)
Hi Brian,

> Well, the results have just been announced, and you could push me over
> with a feather..   I find impossible to fathom how professional
photographers
> could arrive at the decisions they did.

ok, I see your problem, its suppost to be an snap shot comp, you
just dont cut it because your to professional :o)

Honestly, I dont mind the 1st place getter though its not what I would
call competition quality, the next two.... hmm

No, its all snapshot stuff really,

And the yellow chalk one, whats the point, it does even compose well.

The last shot on the facebook page of the couple in BW actually looks a
lot better cropped for the preview.

I could comment on the rest but I think everyone can make up thier
own minds.

I just better not put my photos on line yet :o)

Cheers
Ian Manners