Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police

Subject: Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:10:46 +0100
I also started with a time shared teleprinter connection to a mainframe,
connected via an acoustic couple which meant you had to be quiet or the
connection got dropped. we used a language called cesil which no one
else I have met in the computing world has heard off.

Having just finished our data centre move to new site I am glad modern
servers are much smaller than the equipment of the old days.