Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:18:41 +0000
On 12/12/2011 16:01, Brian Swale wrote:
> Just wondering how Piers and Donald have fared in the gales of about 260
> km/h  recently reported.
>
> Brian Swale.

Everything still standing here, Brian, thanks. Was due to go to
Edinburgh that day, but put it off. Was more worried about my mum, and
my wife driving to work and back, but all was OK.

Only damage was a wheel trim on the camper, when my neighbour's wheelie
bin took off and hit the van. Interesting, though!

Due a bit more this weekend, I believe...

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.