Re: [OM] (OM) An indication of the market worth of E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) An indication of the market worth of E-1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:07:25 -0600
> Has the E-1 ever proved a hindrance due to its 5MP limit?

Yes it has. Stock photography and landscape/commercial work. The
Panasonic L1 has gobs more resolution with it's lowly 7.5MP in
comparison.

But unlike the L1, the E-1 really has no nasty habits. It's just a
solid camera that delivers the goods without complaint. I've been more
than pleased with it for the majority of my work.

One thing which I find kinda fascinating, is that when I work with
newer cameras and see how they handle white-balance, contrast, etc.,
if I see something I like I modify my settings to better match the new
look. So far, the E-1 has been able to adapt to whatever I've thrown
at it.

AG