Re: [OM] Heads up on 80-200mm f2.8 Tokina AT-X

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads up on 80-200mm f2.8 Tokina AT-X
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:27:49 -0600
John-
If it's just balsam, and not fungus I would think that the lens could be
repaired.

Whether it would be cost effective to repair it is another question.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Out of the office the week of December 19