Re: [OM] The giver of the Leica kit responds to my thanks

Subject: Re: [OM] The giver of the Leica kit responds to my thanks
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:39:06 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 12/3/2011 5:59:20 A.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

3) I  believe the film to be approximately 20 years old.
(the  batteries in the flash unit expired in 1993)

The giver does not know  there was film in the camera and may never know
based upon what shows up  (or fails to show up) when it's developed.

Having processed film that was years older than what you suspect the age
being of this film, my bet is there will be images.  Bill Barber